Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Photo of the Week! Summer Time Fawn

Nikon D7000, Nikkor 300mm f2.8 w/TC14e II, ISO 640, f4.5, 1/1250

I went back to look through some old files the other night since I haven't been shoot all that much and found this photo. I ended up with a number of great shots from this outing near my house. Last August, I saw a pair of fawns grazing in an open field about a block from my house. I raced home and grabbed my camera. As I was putting shoes on "SMACK" my D7000 with my 300mm f2.8 hit the title floor! I quickly assessed the damage made sure it was still working. Thankfully it was! I raced down the street and spent a good 30 minutes photographing this little bugger. 

The photo shoot is hard to forget, after all I damaged my new camera and ended up with great photos. Oh, did I mention that I got poison ivy as well!! 

One of my favorite images from 2011 was from this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment