Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inspiration

Awhile back Chad wrote a blog post called Spotlight: "American Eagle" and Inspiration. Watching that particular PBS Nature documentary as Chad said really got our blood flowing. Last weekend, I was watch a PBS Nature documentary called "Clash: Encounters of Bears and Wolves." Let me tell you that after watching this it got my blood flowing to head back out to Yellowstone National Park!

If you haven't watched an episode before of Nature I encourage you to watch a couple when you have time. In "Clash: Encounters of Bears and Wolves" you will see grizzly's chase down elk and wolves fighting to keep a fresh kill from the bears. I will say that it is an epic battle between the two top predators in the park.

Here is a little sneak peak of the show!


Some of my other favorite episodes: In the Valley of Wolves, American Eagle, Raptor Force, and Walking with Giants: The Grizzlies of Siberia to name a few.

Watching PBS Nature show motivates us to go out and continue to shoot in any adverse conditions. I hope you find motivation within the show as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment