Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Photo of the Day! Whispering Creek!

Whispering Creek 
 Nikon D90, Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 @ 13mm, ISO 200, f/22, 2.5 sec

This photograph is from the Lake Louise area of Banff National Park. There are a lifetime of photographic opportunities that include breath taking mountains  and vistas in the park. But there are also beautiful creeks, rivers and waterfalls seemly everywhere throughout the Canadian Rockies. I was really impressed by the beauty of these creeks and wanted to make sure to photograph them. In this photograph I was using a super wide angle lens and got in close to the water. The water was cold and the rocks were slippery so I had to concentrate on keeping myself dry! I titled this one Whispering Creek because of the peace of the creek as it was hidden in the mountains whispering the flow of water in its solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment