Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Yellowstone!!

I'm not sure what a wood duck and Yellowstone National Park have in common, but I do know that's where I'll be in late September. Thats right Chad and I are heading to the American Serengeti! YNP in late September is ideal for wildlife photography because most animals will be getting fueled up for winter.



As for the photo of the wood duck, I took that last week near my old Burnsville stomping grounds. Up until last week, I have had a difficult time getting close to a wood ducks because they are very very skittish towards people. Because they are so skittish I had to lay on my belly with camo over me and my camera. This photo is of another photog with similar setup as me. Yes, that's a white domesticated white duck about 3 feet away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment