Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Upcoming Projects

I just wanted to give an update of some future projects you can look forward to from us. Derek and I will be taking a trip "up north." We will be looking for Great Gray Owls and Northern Hawk Owls. I've only seen one Great Gray in my life and it was at a zoo. I've never seen a Nothern Hawk Owl before. There are also many smaller song birds that can only be found well north of here. So hopefully we'll be able to share some of those with you soon.

I will also be taking a trip to Florida at the end of February. I'm hoping to get some of those friendly waiting birds they have there. Last time I was there I saw a lot of Osprey and of course aligators. I'm probably going to Gatorland, so if you've ever been there and have info to share, let me know.

We also have a trip to Burlington, IA on our "to do" list. But for some reason it sounds like it might be an off year, or at least a late one. There haven't been any of the usual reports of a huge number of eagles wintering there. So stay tuned on that one.

Lastly, I have a video project in mind of an interview where I share my favorite images of 2009. Yes it might be a little late for that but I don't care.

So thats it for now, hopefully I'll have some photos or videos to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment