Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Question Featured on Photofocus Podcast

This is kind of dorky but it was pretty cool for me and Derek sure thought it was funny. I submitted a question to my favorite podcast, "Photofocus." You can always find a link to Photofocus on this website on the right side of the screen.

Since we are starting to play with video and want to submit videos to this blog, I asked famous wildlife photographer and photography guru Scott Bourne what device he recommended for recording audio. Scott is now becoming an expert in DSLR's for video and you can see his answer to the question by clicking the link below.

Check out Photofocus Episode #25 and be sure to listen to question number 9. You can listen to or read the question and response at the link below.

Photofocus Epidode #25 show notes

www.Photofocus.com

1 comment:

  1. I was in the middle of nowhere when I was listening to the podcast when I heard "The next question comes from Chad Griggs. So yes, I thought it was pretty funny!!

    ReplyDelete